Friday, March 2, 2012

My Interview With Rick Kaselj of Exercises For Injuries

Just wanted to let all of my readers know of an interview I did with Rick Kaselj of Exercises for Injuries.  He just posted it and it is available HERE.

In the interview, Rick and I discuss my battles with knee pain.  I have had two knee surgeries on the same knee due to a condition called osteochondritis.  Unfortunately, these surgeries did very little to improve the problem.  However, today I pretty much have zero problems with my knee, and in the interview I discuss the steps I took to get my knee better after the failed surgeries.   

I also talk a little about the mindset I had while I was injured - not giving up on a solution to my knee problems after the doctors told me I should not run or jump anymore.    

Hope you enjoy it!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment